“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

In His own time, in His own unique ways..

I have just found out that one of my friend had just had her breast operated.
Not cancer, just a lump but still that was a strange thing in your body which in the future might *or might not* grow into a cancer.
I confirmed to another friend what was actually happened.

Grey's Anatomy come to the rescue...=)
A friend gave her grey's anatomy.
What happened was this friend of mine knew something felt so weird with her boobs but only after watching grey's anatomy that she realised thing maybe that bad.
That is actually the episodes where an old lady came to the hospital saying something is wrong with her boobs and this episode just happened to be similar to my friend's case that she went to see a doctor..
So happeningg..!!

God has His own plan, His own ways, His own time.
Human can make thounsands of plans, but none of them can override God's.
This friend of mine for example.
Who wants to have problems like hers??
Noone!!
That was every girls' bad dream. Noone wants to have any lump on her breast.
That will not make a woman Not-woman..at least in my opinion.
But still, it might bring any psychological effect as we live in Indonesia where people's opinion dictates the way we have to behave.

I am amazed..I am truly truly amazed.
God is good. God is amazing.
Who would think that one episode of a drama can save my friend's life??
I guess this might have happened a lot of times but this time it happened in front of me.
I witnessed the goodness of God.
Everything happen in His time...
Im still amazed..No words can describee..

One lesson I got here,
Believe in God..
Have faith in Him and everything is gonna be fine because He has good plan and not a plan of destruction..

Another lessonn......
WATCH GREY'S ANATOMYYY..!!!!!
It's good, people..
And its usefulness is pro..hahaha=p

PS: Dedicated to my friend Valen..
Everything is gonna be fine darl..Jesus loves u..and so do I..=)

1 comments:

Valen-CIA said...

ouw van.. i just realized u post this and thought about me.. :D
thanks a lot dear!!!!