“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Sunday, January 30, 2011

What I miss..

On Mondays I miss the time I skipped the Modelling in Finance 8am lectures.
On Tuesdays I miss the cheap movies and the usual magazine reading in Borders over a cup of white hot chocolate.
On Wednesdays I miss the cell groups.
On Thursdays I miss the thank-God-tomorrow-is-Friday feeling and the
have-a-nice-weekend from my lecturers.
On Fridays I miss the dinners with the Sedjahtera sisters and the late journeys home.
On Saturdays I miss going to St Augustine then dinners then sleepovers at the Sedjahteras'.
On Sundays I miss going to St Francis for the 1230 mass or 1730 mass.

On hot days I miss staying at home watching youtube searching for unique ads.
On cold days I miss wearing the thick jacket.

I indeed miss Melbourne..

0 comments: