“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Friday, June 25, 2010

The one with being so un-secretive

The more I think about you, the more I am obsessed with you.
I think this has gone more than a winter fling.
This curious feeling that I have towards you is overwhelming myself.
The more I know you, the more I am amazed with you.
The more I want to know you, the further I feel you are.
The more I hang out with you, the more we have in common.
I know that this will not be easy with the stuff happening lately..
I know this wont be easy as I have got one opponent in fron of my eye who is more likely to win this competition or sorts.
If I keep this thought inside me, I will be more likely to think about it all the time and in the end it will hurt myself.
So, here I am sharing the most secretive part of me.. DAMMIT!!!!

0 comments: