“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

About giving up..

I just realised how hard it is to look for a job.
Everytime I found a new way to get a job seems like doors are closing up on me.
Lord please help me.
Im about to give up here..:(
On the other hands I dont want to make my parents disappointed.
What should I do?

5 comments:

feli-CIA said...

DONT give up cik!!!!!!
sometimes, justru di saat kamu mau nyerah itu, keberhasilan tinggal selangkagh!!!
inget cerita ditemukan pesawat oleh sopo bersodara itu, itu kan ajane bukan mereka seng nemuno, kan ada orang sg wes nyoba ribuan kali, akhire rugi besar trus nyerah baru disambung oleh mereka. and now, theuy are the one who famous! :)

jia you cikkk!!!

Vani Go said...

kamsia cikk!!!;)

emmy said...

when all ur efforts result nothing,
u might want to consider to leave it all to GOD :)

Valen-CIA said...

sopo itu wright fel maksude! hahaha

Vani Go said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA..iso nguakak2 kon aku baca iki..hahaha.