“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Friday, March 5, 2010

Backstreets Boys is Back!!

So,

I watched backstreet boys 'this is us' concert tour 2010 last Friday.


I underestimate them a little bit at first.

I even thought a thousand times before buying the ticket. 

I even forgot the date. Thanks to my friend Adriani who reminded me of the concert.

I didnt even know where the concert was.

But t'was awesommmeeee!!!

If I could, I would go for another round.

The sound system was fantastic.

They used on-stage DJ so the music arrangement is a bit different from recorded version, only so much better..

OHMIGODDDDDDDDD.....I would give everything to go for another round:p

Even though they are 30ish now, they still can dance...............................and Nick Carter is still as HOT!!!kyaaaaaaa~~~... and Howie and AJ are hotter while Brian is so-so:p

Funny thing, if I heard it right I spotted 1 mistake Nick did. 

When he sang As Long As You Love Me he sang "cant get you out of my heart" he didnt really finish the word 'heart' as soon as he realised it was wrong he changed to "yeeeee..."

I just realised it when I re-watch the video I recorded..;p

Apart from that funny mistake the show was WWWWWOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..~~~

I want moreee!!!=(

*Show me the meaning of being lonelyyyyy...*


Speaking of which, when will Westlife come to Melb???!!!

4 comments:

-JJ- 黄天龙 said...

if Westlife comes to Melbourne I'm soooooooo totally going! :))

Vani Go said...

Im definitely in as well!!:D

Valen-CIA said...

did they also sing 'Shape of My Heart?'
that's my fav BSB's tune van!!!!
wahhhhh ada poto2e gakkk?
XD

Vani Go said...

nyanyi dongggg..:p
nyanyi the call juga. trus as long as you love me..
omggggg..kabeh2 lagune mereka sing aku suka dinyanyiknooo..
gilaa aku mau lagi..;p