“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

For One More Day

Lord, if you see them in heaven, tell them how much I love them and how much I miss them.

How much I would like to see them one more day, see one more smile, get one more pat in my back.

Tell bro that his death wasnt in vain. See now his little brother has gotten himself a master degree. See now I have gotten myself a bachelor degree.

Tell him I wanted to hear his laugh just one more time.

Tell gramps how much this shattered family needs him.

Tell them how much I wanted to hug them tightly right now at this very moment.

Lord, I pray for You to forgive their sins.

I pray for them to see me in my dream and give me just one more smile to give me the courage I need.

Amen.

0 comments: