“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Weird People

So,
I encountered this very weird people of all times.
He is absolutely weird since 11 out of 10 of my friends said he is.
One day, he was cooking fried rice with big chunks of chicken and he got quite a lot of left over.
If I were him, If Im about to divide the left over for people to take home, I would make sure each people get at least one big chunk of the chicken.
He divided the left over and left two big pieces of chicken on the plate, when I asked why dont you put them into the left over bag he said those were for him to eat right at that moment..
I was like..
"what the hellll???????!!!!"


This very same person used to like one of my friend.
He would follow my friend around like there were invisible glue attached to them.
Which girl would feel comfortable with a guy following her around..?? I wont, and nor did my friend.
He would follow my friend around like some crazy stalker even when it was exam time.
He would be there before the exam started with weird excuses like

"I want to see whether the exam venue has changed"
dudee!!Monash always holds exam there since eons ago!!OMG

"I was about to meet my friend around here and so I decided to come here as well"
and he was there when we finish exam 3.5 hours later..such a lame excuse. I bet he was there all the time..

"I would like to feel the exam atmosphere"
dudee!!you have your own exam..like dduuuuhhhhh!!

Just this morning a notification from facebook came into my blackberry.
One of my friends just posted a comment on my status.
He commented on it last night so I bet he received the notification as well.
Then he answered my friends comment like it is his status..
giving a long long explanation on my friend's question.

I was like..
'WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, BOYYYY??!!'
now I feel like changing my status..uugghh!!!

Undoubtedly the weirdest people I've ever met.
Even two of my friends who always have an over-positive view on people have agreed that he is indeed weird.
To be honest, I've seen people who have the patience to put up with weird people and I just plainly dont have it.
Im sorry if I hurt you in some ways *not that I really feel sorry in that way though* but I just cant help...

0 comments: