“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Saturday, May 15, 2010

why did they do that??

So, call me racist call me whatever..I dont care.
But I have this one hateful feeling towards people from one certain country.
If you have stayed in Malaysia or Australia for some times you know which people Im talking about!!!

First day I arrived at Melbourne, I found out that my host parents were that country.
One day they asked me whether I want to go with them for a long weekend trip while Monash College doesnt recognise such a word. I had classes still..so politely I refused with the reason I had classes and they never asked me again to go on a trip with them.
They made a report to the education agent that helped me, saying that I was very introvert that they dont know how to reach me. I dont want to blend with their family.
Other day, the wife woke me up at 7 in the morning, I couldnt even open my eyes and she said to me "I'll teach you how to clean the toilet."
Firstly, the toilet wasnt very clean to start with.
Secondly, shit!!that was 7am and you want me to clean the toilet already??dumbass!!
And their house smell like shit!!

Move on to college days, I had one tutor who is very racist towards asians especially chinese.
One of my friend chinese-malaysian was accused of getting the key answer of the assignment while he had no supporting proof to say such a thing.
Finally, he failed my friend's assignment. I didnt know what happened next. As I heard my friend appealed but I asked no further.
One fine day, someone's phone rang in the class. I didnt hear that.
Unfortunately at the same time I felt like going to toilet.
So, I stood up from my chair and heading to toilet.
Halfway he shouted out at me saying "OK, if you go out and answer that phone, better for you not to come back to the class"
I was wearing jeans, he should have had noticed it whether I carried my phone or not and I remember clearly I didnt.
Moron!!!
I heard that his girlfriend, who was a very nice girl, died in an accident few years after I graduated from college.
I cant help but feeling happy for that girl.
She's better off dead than marry such a moron, racist guy.

The day before yesterday, while my train was approaching Oakleigh station, I saw the announcement board for smart buses saying Mordialloc 1 min.
So I got off the bus and running *at full speed:P* to the bus.
While I already stand in front of the door he drove the bus away.
So what I did was *rather un-ladylike-ly* hit the bus' window.
He stopped the bus and opened the door for me.
When I got on the bus he told me, "that's not the way you stop the bus"
I didnt reply him as I was still catching my breath.
He repeated again the very same sentence, "excuse me, that's not the way you stop the bus"
While he was doing that 2 other people hopped on to the bus.

Me: *pissed off already* I already stand outside the door when you drive the bus away

Driver: yeah but that's not the job for the bus driver to look for people running. When I have to drive away that means it's time. So you have to wait for the next bus *FYI, the next bus is 30 min away if not late*

Me: OK, just see how many people will have to wait outside, freezing, if I didnt hit the bus. Do you know that the next bus is 30 minutes away??

Driver: yeah, but that's not how you stop the bus. *apparently these people are so stupid that their brain can only think of one sentence within few minutes*

Me: *already angry and cant be bothered to think of any good argument for such brainless people* yeah right, but you stop the bus anyway. then what??!!
*CHECKMATE!!!*

And so he drove away the bus. Few seconds after, there are two of those people just happened to cross the road. They didnt wave, they didnt run. You know what the driver did??
He opened the door..
Lucky I was feeling happy that night, if not I would have prolonged the argument saying that he was racist!!

Just yesterday, one of my friends had an argument with a brainless, "those people", bus driver.
My friend got on the bus and stand at quite the front part of the bus.
He saw many people were getting on the bus after him, so he, with body gesture, asked them to just move to the back part of the bus.
The bus driver told him, "you cant stand there"
My friend couldnt be bothered to answer because he knew it would be as pointless as my argument the night before.
So, he pretended he didnt hear anything and just listen to his ipod.
The driver repeated again, "excuse me, you cant stand there"
My friend, because he's not brainless, ignore the bus driver and just listened to his ipod.hahaha:P

I genuinely tried to feel pity for "those people" taxi drivers who were stabbed and left to death for some.
However, seeing many of their people are so brainless and attitude-less, how can I feel pity for those people who were stabbed??
Get my point??
Undoubtedly, there are exceptions to every rules. This one as well.
Im only saying that MAJORITY of those people are like that.
By majority I mean 99%
I have an accountant who mentor me before, she was such a very very nice girl and she now has a baby girl.
Hope her baby girl will be as nice as her mother..

6 comments:

Valen-CIA said...

heng.. i think i know, who the one u are talking about..
-.-
segitu parah e yo van..

Vani Go said...

hahaha..yes they are that 'parah'...;p

Benn Go said...

hahahaha....so true..Tp kl d malay kayak e lebih tepat e
1. org india goblok seng mikir pake anus dgn otak seukuran neuron otaknya sendiri
2. org nigeria seng idiot2, sekolah kaya nda sekolah eh waktu presentation final project dgn santainya datang trs minta bagian presentasi masio waktu bikin project e dateng ae ga!
3. orang maldives yang tolol semua...
4. orang2 botsWANA....dgn ciri yang sama dgn org nigeria

sori kalo rasis...but i'm just stating the truth

Vani Go said...

hahaha.truth is truth..
although i also can say that we are racist is also so true..
i dont care..i dont know the word racist until i met those 'I' people..
im so fcuking hate them!!!

feli-CIA said...

most of them are...
@%$#@#@^&@*#^@#^@(
but well,
here i`ve met one amazing one :D
hahaha~
perhaps its like digging to find a diamond.
:D
wakkakaka~

Vani Go said...

yah itu tadi cik, 99% of them are that jerk..:P

I have few amazing ones as well:P