“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

All my bags are packed

So,
All my bags are packed.
All my clothes are packed.
All my shoes are packed.
And so are all my books.
Im ready to go.
Im standing here in the rather-empty room.
With empty heart.
That does not want to leave Melbourne just yet.

Today, I got an email from a big food company in Indonesia to attend their presentation and English test session on the 20th.
My ticket is for 25th and I dont know if I have the heart to leave Melbourne early.
I dont think I do.
So, what should I do, folks??

And today, talking to you has made my day..=)
You made me smile, you made me laugh.
You entertain me.
It's you..=)

0 comments: