“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The D Day

So,
As the departure day come closer, my tears seem to be the only way for me to express myself.
I was crying so hard in my prayer today at the mass.
I have no words to say to God.
I am always the person who speaks through words and actions now seem to lost all those ability to express my true feeling.
Only tears spoke the unspoken.
The fear.
The self-doubt.
The uncertainty.
But one thing I know, my friends' prayer will always be with me, and so do mine with them and only then that I will not be separated from Melbourne.

4 comments:

-JJ- 黄天龙 said...

for good kapan van?

Vani Go said...

tanggal 25 je..
lu lagi d indo yah je??

proudweirdo said...

I know how it feels. :'(

By the way, I'm waiting for you here!! :D

Vani Go said...

im coming luuuuu=)