“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Friday, July 2, 2010

It's My Life

So,
this morning I received a text from one of my best friends saying that he'd like me to do him a favor. He stated quite clearly what he wanted.
So, this afternoon I sent another text to him to confirm what i did was right.
What I got for a reply was kinda upset me..
He said to me to be simple and just do what he asked me to do.
He has been acting strange lately so I dont know how to handle this 'new' friend of mine.
Apparently I handled him the wrong way..
Our friendship was amazing. I just dont want this to end this way.

At the same time, old friend wrote on my facebook wall.
Encouraging me to make action instead of just thinking about my future.
She told me that the four of us, although heading different way, should work harder to achieve our dream.
She said one day when we have at least grab a string of our future we shall celebrate at the usual place.
The thought of it has cheer me up more beyond your imagination.
The thought of our celebration is paramount to me.

This is my life.
Sad things, bad things.
Happy things, good things.
They happened at the same time.
They made me cry, the made me laugh.
They discourage me, at the same time encouraging me.
Thank God that my life is so colourful..;)

0 comments: