“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dearest Friends

So,
This has been a long due post.
I am back in Indonesia now, for good.
It's kinda sad to know that now Im separated that far away with my friends.
However, it's also a relieve that finally I made a life-changing decision and fulfill it.

So, Dear my friends:
AmS:
Im gonna miss you so much. Be strong!!Being a coordinator for something big like that is not easy...You need to learn how to make a decision. Remember, dont keep sacrificing yourself. Dont be soft-hearted.


AdS: Im gonna miss going to mass with you. Im going to miss our cafe sessions, our
'curhat' sessions, our gossip sessions. You guys are already like a sister to me.

SP: Ndut, come back to Indo ASAP!!!!!!!!!! :D

AD: You have made my every morning with your sarcastic jokes ever since I know you. You are the first guy who gave me middle-finger twice in two months time since we were introduced. I will never forget that!!NEVER!!:p

SHS: Thanks for all your help and advices...Though you are one of my friends who always prank me, but yes, I miss those pranks.... >.<


LN:
We'll meet in Indo in October..:D


EH: You owe me a dinner in Indo...:P

JA, LO: Tututtt!! I miss you already.... =(

AAng, VA: Im so going to miss our pointless talk at nights.... you guys are my most dependable friends...


BH: When charm and glasses come together, there you are! =D
You've charmed me with your coolness and jokes..=D

CJ: Sorry if I've ever hurt you and made you cry...U still are one of my most dependable friends..:D


Last but not least,
SG: Dont cryyyyyy!!! We'll meet again in Indo one day...=)

Those name are not here doesnt mean I dont miss you..
I just can't find words to describe..;)

Im so gonna miss Melbourne.
In fact, when I wake up to day and start to plan my day, I still put daily mass at 530pm on my list and when I realised I cant do that anymore I cant help but cried..
Our friendship is gonna be so different now..

What is unspokeable by my mouth is expressed by my tears.

Life is gonna be so different now, Im going to face different challenge each and every day and only few of my friends here is going to understand what I am going through because they dont see me everyday like you guys do.

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye.
Im sure one day we'll meet again =D

At least I have that much faith in God..

2 comments:

Valen-CIA said...

huaaaa.... aku gak ngerti sapa ae yang kamu bicarain itu.. mana pake inisial tok lagi. ahahaha
but i'm sure they are your precious 'persons' in melb. :D
keep them living in ur heart, cik!
and i believe, you'll also find and see lots of cool persons, in your new life, here!
happy coming back home, and lets sailing in this new adventure! :D

Vani Go said...

<3 hahahaha:P
im happy to be here..
but i will be happier if 'pintu ke mana saja' exist..;)
i think u know what i mean..:P
we just cant have all things we want, we just have to be satisfied with what we have now..