“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Thursday, October 22, 2009

The love that's gone

I once loved, and was loved
I had you once in my life.
Albeit I dont get to keep you forever
because our forever ended one evening
as the winter wind blew.

But Im grateful you've ever been in my life.
I thank the lord still, for every smile you gave me.
for every bits of the love and laugh
for every bits and pieces.

Because the gap between us just grew larger and larger and never shrink again.
That much i knew.
And that's when the love started to hurt me.

People come and go.
You've gone.
But the memories stay.
And I've got to keep them.
This time, forever.


VaniGo
For the love that was blown away by the winter wind.

2 comments:

Emmy Chen said...

wah vann nice poem!
btw thx for reading my blog! hehehhe :D ntar aku masukin km di blogroll ku yaaa :D tempel2 link.. hehehe

Vani Go said...

aku juga mau masukin blog mu emmm;p