“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Sunday, October 11, 2009

WARNING
This post contains some material that might cause disagreement. Readers discretion and sensibility is a MUST. If you are not sensible, close the tab, the window whatsoever.. OR just move to the next post.. kamsia looohhhh;p



So, I was on the train *again* and my imagination went wild..;p
and i was wondering, if you could ask God to make your future just as you like it, what kind of future will you ask??
of course we assume God will grant whatever you wish.
I know this much is impossible. But when imagination gone wild, nothing is impossible..;p

So, if I could as God, I would as God to give me a husband who is a photographer, or a journalist who would together with me *yes!!that's the point*, go around the world, taking photos, writing articles.
Why is that so?? because there is FREEDOMMM!! *yyaaayy..!!*
Today you could be in London, the next week you could be in Paris, the next day you might end up at some different yet exciting country, the next week, God knew where!!

The closer I am to become an official citizen of the world (read: finish this sux uni life) the more it got me into thinking about what I want, what I will be, what I will do.
I could wake up one day wanting to be an auditor or cost accountant with frantic working hour.
Or waking up the next day wanting to be a photographer or a journalist who can go around the world and get paid *yeaahh!!those people ftw*, only to find the next week those dreams has yet again changed into something like being a housewife, staying at home taking care of kids and making a hella lot of money using my finance knowledge
*now i can hear people yelling "booo!!bullshitt!!you hate finance by that much, Vania"*
yeah i do!!;p
but i believe that you believe that this belief is true:
"there is only a fine line between love and hate"

aw aw awww..talking about love..
what do you think those birds are in?
are they in love??
or, are they in lust??
take a closer lookk...!!!
yeahh..so, are they in love? are they in lust??
what they do next is rather inappropriate and private *which is why i didnt take any pictures of them* the white bird just got on top of the black one. After a few seconds of a light bumping, or jumping, *whatsoever!!I know you know what I mean!!hahaha* they just flew away..LOL.
I guess they are booking a bird motel or something..LOL.

That is why children should not be wandering around by themselves on any station throughout Australia!!;p

Because that might be what they see under no adult surveilance..hahahaha.
What a sicko bird..LOL


Anyway, leave some comments as to what will you ask God *as if that is even possible*??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would ask God, why did u write this blog when u were supposed to do ur assignments!!! :p

n this is so "v*lg*r" wakakaaakaka :P

fotony2.. ckckck :)

VaniGo said...

hahahahaha...LOL
i finished my assignment apindutt!!
mana ada vulgar??biasa aja koq..hahaha.
eh itu foto dia cuma ciuman.please lu umur berapa buyam??masak ga pernah liat orang ciuman??hahaha