“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Women, be smart, beware!!!

So, that day, I was sitting next to a friend of mine. She is cute *fyi, no, Im not a lesbian*, with around 155cm height and petite kind of posture. Long story short, she is pretty. Let's just call her J.

There was a guy, actually a friend of mine also but I'll be happy to pretend that I dont know him *you'll find out why later on*, sitting in front of her. Suddenly when people in the room start to make some noise, he took his Blackberry out, held it behind the back of the person next to him, with the camera facing my friend, and guess what???!!!

I HEARD THE SHUTTER OF HIS BLACKBERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was like "WTH!!!!"
I was stunned. Literally stunned. For few seconds I kept staring at his phone and trying to digest what had just happened.
He was looking ahead, not turning around, like pretending to act normally.
When all of a sudden, he turned around and saw me staring at his BB speechlessly, he started to get nervous.
He stuttered saying "no, nnggg, no, hhmm.. it was -- it wass his.......hhmmm....*while randomly pointing at the guy next to him*" and then he just gave up explaining what he just did.
At that time I still had not recovered from my shock and started to stare at him and his BB.
I was like "AHAA!!dudee!!you're so busted!!!!" but instead I was still so speechless.
I couldnt help to lol only I didnt because that would be awkward. People will start to question my sanity instead of his.haha.

So then, few minutes after, I told another guy who is a close friend of mine.
I told him what this sicko guy had just did to J and my friend, let's call him S, told me "as if you dont know that he likes to watch-slash-look-slash-staring at pretty girls."
I was like "wtfh!!!For goodness sake!!Blah!"
I mean, who doesnt??
If you are a guy then maybe when you look at a pretty girl you might start admiring or might be fantasizing of ohh-God-knows-what.
If you are a girl, hey!!admit it you will also stare at her admiring her beauty and will start to see how she did her eyes, her cheek, her hair blah blah.
But no sensible person will do what he did!!
Secretly taking photos of other people. Goshh.. He is a PhD student *if Im not mistaken* for crying out loud but he did something so low that I dont think even a kindergarten student will do.

I didnt tell J of what happened that day because I think she might freak out.
So, until today she didnt know that kind of thing even happened.
And I, honestly, am still thinking that she is better off not knowing.

Sooo......
Women, be smart!
beware!!
crazy guys are all around you!!;p




ps: even if you are not pretty, beware!!;p

2 comments:

Emmy Chen said...

lol.. kalo ktemu orang gini ditonjok aja.. hahaha

Vani Go said...

tuh kan..ditonjok kann??!!
soale ada em temenku cowok gt baca post ini..trus tau apa katane dee??
"that's what we call secret admirer!!"
sampe sebel seharian berdebat mbek dee tentang bedanya secret admirer dan psychopat..hahaha;p