“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dreams will keep us alive

Ahh..talking about exam..=)
bitter sweet.

I am in swotvac now (which is basically silent week before the official exam period starts).
This will be my very las swotvac, my very last exam.
I am gonna miss uni, miss my old life, as I usually do.=)
but a friend of mine said
"it's ok if you miss exams, but remember, after this after your graduation, you'll be greeted with new, exciting and mysterious life."

Oh man, I already miss lectures and tutes by now.

Lots of things I am missing from my old life.
My high school life. Cheating during tests, skipping classes and get detention, sleeping in class and get scolded while in uni no one cares if you do any of those things.
My uni life. The laughs during lunch break, the rush to classes, the thoughts of skipping classes and go to Chadstone instead.
Goshh..So many beautiful things.
My life is so beautiful with all the mess, the regret, the love, the hatred, the laughter, and the tears.

Only by this time that I know life is irreversible.
Once you go, there is no turning back.
Whatever done is done and you cannot undo.

I dont know what my future brings. All I know is I have dreams and dreams keep me alive.
Those dreams keep me from falling, remind me to stand up and start walking from where I fell.

One thing I am afraid.
I am not afraid of not being success because only I know what is my success.
People's success is not my success.
I am afraid I will lose all my friend. I am afraid of growing up because growing up means leaving behind all your friends who doesnt grow up at the same pace.

My dreams....
London
Paris
Germany
Holland
Prague
PriceWaterhouse Cooper
Singapore
A family of my own
Ballet and Russia (they are a package and inseparable)

Dreams will keep us alive..=)

0 comments: