“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Under melbourne sky

Sun+day=sunday
A sunny sunday....
I am tanned. It was so hot that my Fredo gelato melted in just few minutes..
I waste few drops of my roche gelato..hahaha.
But that didnt stop us to eat Thai food still. Ying Thai + Fredo = Heaven under melbourne sky.haha.

Saturday night I stayed over at my friend's place just because we, two crazy girls, suddenly decided to watch Christmas Carol.
That was a good cartoon movie except that the "three spirits" was horror!!
even for us. So, definitely that wasnt for children consumption.

Anyway, I am listening to "under adelaide sky"
A good song by Adhitya Sofyan.
I guess, by his name, he is an Indonesian.
His pronounciation was good though.
This song has successfully made me all mellow.

I am having my last two exam papers on 13th and 16th.
After that, I will be an official unemployed fresh graduate.
What am I gonna do next?
Moving to Sydney?
Moving to Singapore?
My parents expect me to stay here in Australia.
However, seeing the fact that no Permanent Residency application are to be processed in the next 2 years, I am now not all convinced that I still want to stay here in Aust.
I want so much to move to Singapore.
I want to live the life I have been dreaming of as a professional.
I cant picture myself living here in Melbourne forever.
I want to settle down in Singapore..
But I cant help with the fact that I am asian, Chinese with Indonesian background where it is the culture that a child's life is parents' dream..>.<

What will become of me?Idk.
but this much I know, I am not yet ready to leave all things that I have here.
At least not now=)

1 comments:

emmy said...

pursue ur dreams dear...