“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Friday, November 27, 2009

Dearest Blackberry..

I just lost my dearest Blackberry phone.
I still cant believe it. It's not that I cant live without that.
I used to be that way, but now Im sure I can. v v sure.
It's just that the moment that he stole my phone still keep playing itself inside my head like some sort of short movie.

My friend told me to let it go.
Yes, I can. It's not about the phone per se, nor the money.
As a matter of fact, my dad already asked me whether I want a new one.
But I still cant think of having another BB.
Call me mellow, call me melancholic, but I am.

It's about the memories inside.
Too many photos, and blog drafts, and other unimportant details.
No important details such as my bank account or whatever.
Too many memories I've had together with the phone.
It had been my friend since last year. It has reconnect me with friends.
It had helped me tons.
I already miss it...T.T

And there are too many ifs.
If I didnt go to city
If I went back up and took my cardigan
If I didnt check fb
If I went out from my friend's place earlier
If only I werent such an fb-whore
If...
If....
If.....
If......
If.......
If.........
See??
Way too many..

And my mom doesnt seem to care at all.
When I told my dad, his response was "So what now?? just let it go. I'll buy you a new one"
When I told my mom, her response was, "Dont forget to block your pin, and report it to BB show room. are you ok?"
My mom supposedly able to do more of sweet-talking than my dad.
So I told her, "physically Im ok, but mentally Im still shocked, regretful and so on so on"
Her response to that was, "Yeah, but dont forget to block your pin"
Is that all you can say mom???
Even dad is able to do more sweet-talking.



Anw, bye my dearest Blackberry
Hope you find a good new user that take care of you carefully.
You've been a good friend of mine.
You were the only one who was there when I was so down during all this semester.
Miss you heaps.

3 comments:

Valen-CIA said...

i know what that feels van...
that some how..
'it' has been a dear friend so long..

and it's hard to lose a 'friend.'

enjoy ur time..

and don't forget to move on.
:)

feli-CIA said...

-.- its annoying to lose something we love. even others might only see it as a "phone" but not for the owner i bet..

but let`s take a good if :)
if you didnt lose it, you wont get a new one :)

new phone, new friend, isnt it ? :)

so let`s make new friends rather than regretting something :) we can never turn back the time anyway~ :)

Vani Go said...

HAHAHAHA..i love it cik.
no loss no new.LMAO.
make new friend.. sounds v v good..;p