“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Monday, December 14, 2009

So,
tomorrow my parents will come to attend my graduation.
I bet this is the only time first born-ers feel more loved than their siblings;p

As I graduated already, I wanted to change my bedroom ambience.
So I bought a new desk from IKEA *yess!!IKEA..!!* and just finished assembled it.
then vacuumed the whole house and moped it as well just because tomorrow my parents are coming..hahahaha~~
And now I keep sneezing!!I guess because of the dust.

Anyway, nothing special happened this week, so, nothing to update.
Neither have I been feeling melancholic lately, so really, nothing to update..haha;p

My parents and brother are coming tomorrow.
My graduation will be this Thursday.


I feel blessed..;)

0 comments: