“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sunday morning

Sunday morning rain is falling yeah yeaaahhh..

except that it isnt in Melbourne.

I have friends, and I mean close friends, who likes to cancel everything, from hanging out, watching movie to a day trip, in the last minute. I mean very very last minute. Trip on 10am they cancel on 930am. WTH!!
I wonder, do they even feel the slightest feel of guilt??do they?? DO THEY??!!
if they say they do, i doubt it.
If I say, we cancel the trip just because you said you are not going, how would they feel I wonder.
Will they feel happy??happy that we cancel the trip so they dont miss out on something??
People oh people, why art thou so indecisive??

Nonetheless, the good news is my family's visa to Australia have been granted.
So, they will attend my grad for sure.
So now I have to arrange the schedule for them because apparently we have way too many family friends here in Melbourne that we have to visit each one of them.
*Sighh*

Anyway, enjoy your Sunday everyone.

0 comments: