“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Home, home, home

and so, and so, and so, and so...
am home.
I mean Indo. home. home sweet home. bed sweet bed;p
No more getting lost at streets that I dont know..haha~~
Driving for a week is more than enough. I dont want to drive at least for some good time;p
I'll let someone else drive me..LMAO.

but Im here only for a month.
hopefully when I go back to Melbourne things will be better.

Anyway, time to sleep after a day-long journey from MEL-DPS, and DPS-SUB.
what a tiring journey with Garuda Indonesia, never not late..!!!

Happy bday also to my friend Listi..;)
Hope next year will be a better year.
Hope the best for you in your study.

anyway,
*cheers* for my graduation;)

2 comments:

emmy said...

wah vaan congratz yaa dah lulus.. rencana ngapain stelah ini?? :D

VaniGo said...

huahaha..mau cari kerja d melb em.
ntar abis ngambil master baru ada rencana balik indo;p