“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Saturday, December 19, 2009

what a headache

So, my parents and my brother are here in Melbourne for my graduation.
Having them here is a bit of a headache and fun though.

My mom is the main source of my headache.
when Im driving, she keep telling me to stop at moments or junctions that I shouldnt.
when she's looking at things, she always converts everything to IDR so that all things become expensive and it is now a headache to buy things because cheap things (in AUD) has now become v v v expensive things according to IDR. Then, she starts to get angry at me, my dad, and my bro for buying things that for me is v cheap.

It is not that I dont like them being here.
I love it when they're here. I honestly am.
but still..
big headache..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have the same feeling as you when my parents came to visit me last year, but i ll try my best to make them have fun and happy here and i knew you made the same things to them. try to enjoy yourself because if you showed them the sad and annoying face, they will sad then.

Have fun dear friend heheheh Its holiday time for you and Family right?

BTW, Tomorrow will be fun heheheh see you then.

Rei

Anonymous said...

hUAUHauhaUHaHUuhaUHAUH....
begitulah yang namanya orang tuaa...
kan mencari uang kan tidak mudah, tandanya anda terlalu royal. hahhaha. hemat2 lah seperti saya van!!

ppku ya gt lek ke sana, beli minum fiji isa ga oleh, beli seng apa itu namae mt franklin ae, cheaper. kan sama2 air e. belom lg lek beli camilan2ku ndek safeway, isa ngamuk2, beli barang2 ga berguna katae. makan itu harus yg sehat2, etc etc. hahah jd terimalah dengan lapang dada. itulah orang tua, nanti km akhire tuwek pasti lbh cerewet, im sure of it uhAUHUHAUHAUHAUHAUHUHAUHA.

tau toh sapa ak.

VaniGo said...

HAHAHAHAHA..
i definitely know who u r!!!
sialan kamu ngatai aku bakal lebih cerewet!!mau celanamu gak tak kasihno yah????;p