“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Day I Made My Big Decision

So,
Ive made the decision.
The biggest decision in my life so far.
I'll be going back for good.
This seems to be the answer to all my prayers.

I prayed Novena when I appealed for my 6.5 speaking result.
I prayed when I sit the test last February so that if God's plan were for me to stay in Melbourne so be it 7 for speaking and writing. They were not.
I prayed when I was interviewed for CKM in fact as you know, I got the news that I wasnt accepted.
I prayed for the TR process to be smooth when in fact until now I have no news from DIMIA.
Now, my family also has some issues.

Maybe it was not that my prayers werent answered.
Maybe they were answered but in a way that I dont expect.
Maybe while I was waiting for a YES instead God gave me a NO.

After all the thinking and inquiring were done, I chose to leave Melbourne.
Maybe not for ever since I might be back for a postgraduate degree in 3-4 years maybe less.
Who knows....
All I know is that after I have the gut to tell people that I've decided to go back for good I feel like a ton of burden has just been lifted from my shoulders.
Maybe this is not all.
Maybe there will be more than just a decision to leave Melbourne.
Maybe far more than that, maybe it will cost me something else that I have been waiting for so long.
Maybe it will cost me dearly.
But, as for now, the decision is made.
As for when, only God knows..;)

6 comments:

-JJ- 黄天龙 said...

aduh! kapan balik for good nya van? why so quiickkk :(

feli-CIA said...

cik! whatever it is! it will be the best! i will keep cheering u up okie!! :) jia you!!!

yCuL.. - said...

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Vani Go said...

@JJ: iya je, kmrn pagi decision made..hehehehe.
but i'll be back in 3-4 year, hopefully, for a master degree.hehehe.

@cik: doakan saya yah...*pake nada benteng takeshi*

@lucy: i'll be back koq say..haha.
lewat baca2 blog aja kan ntar kita bisa tetep dekat di hatiii..hahaha:P

Valen-CIA said...

TUL JAENAAKKK!!!!!!! ayo cikkkk kumpul ke*o!!!! HOAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Vani Go said...

hahahaha..
tul jaenak jae jatul jare ji.
kuntul jare banyak , ndok e bajul karek siji..hahaha.