“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Monday, April 19, 2010

One Summer Fling




So, 

I watched a lot of movies of dramas which love story started with one summer fling.

Hey, my summer has turned into autumn, and soon into winter..

When will this story be my winter sonata???

HAHAHAHA.. *cheezyyy.... -.-*

Huhuyy~~

Cant be helped, can I?? :P


HAIIZZ..~~

This one has NO CURE loorr.. 

What winter sonata, what summer fling..aiyoohh crazy me!! :(

1 comments:

Valen-CIA said...

is this abou L*** stuff?
If yes, hmm.... let's say maybe you (or we) have to wait until the next (read: right) summer? hahaha
or winter sonata?
:D enjoy this no 'fling' life first, van.. it won't be back twice, as long as we join the 'summer fling' world. :DD