“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Easter

So,
I was departing on 630 bus towards Monash University last Monday.
It was as usual, greeting the driver, validate ticket and sitting down.
But suddenly when one passenger went off, the driver came to me asking, "have I greeted you Happy Easter?"
I said I thought so.
Then he handed me $2 coin and said "This is for you because this year I forgot to buy easter chocolate"
Wowww..he instantly made my day...;)
It's not because it's $2, not that it can buy me something these days.
Not because it came from a bus driver, not that I think I will meet him again now that I think Im about to go back for good.
But because it's from someone's heart.
Suddenly my heart filled with warmth. It felt great..;)

But now, this morning, after yesterday's fun to Phillip Island.
I received a text message from a friend saying "Van, let us find another work. Our friend L has just accepted to that job"
Fyi, the three of us was interviewed for the same job.
What makes me angry is not the fact that my friend got the job.
For that Im sure Lord has His own plan for me.
Only the company didnt give equal opportunity for us to compete.

1st friend was interviewed in a very casual manner. No fuss, no muss.

2nd was me. The interviewer asked me what's the different between financial accounting and management accounting. I answered management accounting mainly managing how the company could run more efficiently while financial accounting dealing with what has happened.
She said my answer was wrong and that I didnt understand a single thing about financial accounting and management accounting.
She said the answer should be that financial accounting is dealing with the past of the company and management accounting dealing with the future of the company.
hhmm....fine.whatever.

3rd friend was the one who got accepted.
And only this morning that I found out that she didnt even interviewed.
She was called to come to the office, and talked to the interviewer while standing (which proves how casual it was) and on the spot she was asked for a trial.
And she got accepted.

So what actually Lord's plan is??
For me to go back for good?
or whatt?????!!

I feel like crying now because my future seems to be slipping away from my hand.
I dont know what to do and where to go.
I dont know who I am anymore.
And I feel plainly STUPID!!

0 comments: