“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Thursday, April 8, 2010

la vie nouvelle

So, 

planning to go back for good doesnt seem as frightening as before.

Besties are going with me to Jakarta. To be exact we have plan to go to Jakarta.

Hopefully everything will be realised. 

Im very excited to go back for good. 

A bit hard to leave my friends here, but for a better future I have to go back and I can barely wait.

July seems so long with all this excitement. 

I might not be here when my best friend come and visit Melbourne for a week. 

I might not be here to hang out with him. 

One thing Im sure AKU BISA DICULIK LAGI SETIAP SAAT DI INDOOO.....;P

Im damn excited...

If this few days I cant sleep thinking of my job hunting, now I cant sleep thinking how much fun I will have back in Indo..:)

6 comments:

Valen-CIA said...

ibu vaniaa ikut2an sok Ferancis padahal sukaane yo fai su cen mbek tul jaenak!!! wakakakkakaka
JAKARTAAAA!!!!

la vie nouvelle!!!!!!!!
ne peut guère attendre de regroupement chat-bull!!

feli-CIA said...

yeah! here there comes!!! jia you tacik2! soon i will catch you!

Valen-CIA said...

jia you semuanyaa!!!!! see youu soon!!! we'll have so much fun, new experience, life lesson, and of courseee singing together: TUL JAENAK!!!! HOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BAO BEI DUI BU QIII BU SHI BU AI NIIII

Vani Go said...

HAHAHAHA..
bao bei dui bu qi, bu shi bu ai ni.
Zhen de bu yuan yi, yu rang ni ku qi.
duh gilaaaa..wes ndang2 cepet2 juli..hahaha :D

Anonymous said...

HAHHAuAUhahuahuhahua.... be prepared to be kidnapped.

Vani Go said...

ini anonymous ini pasti si tuan muda marchello marvin!!nek ga si gendut novendy yoyada!!hahaha.
iyo boleh lah di kidnap lagi..dengan senang hati..asal dikasih makan enak..wakakaka:P