“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Friday, April 23, 2010

I Dont Have The Heart


As days goes by, 

my time to leave Melbourne comes closer.

The willingness to leave and start a life back in Indonesia comes from me alone.

But I dare say it out loud,

'I don't have the heart to leave'

Melbourne has become my second home, the house Im living in feels like home.

2 years memories of good things and bad things.

I cried over simple things now.

I cried over the sand bear that me and my friend made on Chelsea Beach.

I cried over my cell group's togetherness.

I cried over this house. I cant imagine the time I have to say, 'Bye bye house..'

I will miss Melbourne.

I will miss the people inside.

I will miss those angers over late trains

I will miss those times running for buses. 

Maybe I will also miss the strong windy days.

Maybe I will miss having the electric blanket under my fitted sheet during winter.

Maybe I will miss the taste of Nutella

Everything wont be same ever again.

But one thing I know, God will guide me.

I put my everything on God. 

I dont know what to do, but God knows, so I'll let HIM lead me.

That's the only assurance I have over my uncertain life.

3 comments:

Valen-CIA said...

Nutella di Surabaya, eh JAKARTA, juga jual kok.. :D

Vani Go said...

hhhhmmmmm..interesting..hahaha.
mahal ga tuhhh??:P

Anonymous said...

MOSYOLOOOO VANNNN..........

nama e nutella di mana2 ada kale.. ndek bonet ae ada. hahahaha dont worry. kalo seng laene perlu di- miss- i memang hahahaha.

tp lo km ndek sini bakalan menggila dan wild, so tenang saja, jok sedih2 hahahaha.

-u know me-