“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

-NN-

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Who's Afraid of The Big Bad Wolf

So, 

All of a sudden a tune was playing in my memory.

I was thinking for some times what and why is this song keep playing inside my head.

Suddenly I remember!! It is a disney song that won me my very first trophy ever.

I was much younger. I still remember how proud I am to bring that trophy home although that was only for the 3rd winner.

Aaahhh..~~ reminiscing childhood always makes me happy..;)


2 comments:

-JJ- 黄天龙 said...

wah ganti layout lagi van?

Vani Go said...

hahaha lagi usil jee..
yang biru ini gw suka..lu liat tadi yang diary itu yah??hahaha.
itu baru sementara..gw ganti lagi soalnya section yang link nya temen2 tuh nangkring di atas gak jelas..hahaha.
trus mau ganti html nya susah banget gak ketemu2:p